Košice Weekend - Final Day: Víťazom turnaja sa stal Ivan `Gašpy` Gašpar!

Diskusia k článkom, krátkym správam a o všetkom zaujímavom, čo ste sa niekde dozvedeli

Košice Weekend - Final Day: Víťazom turnaja sa stal Ivan `Gašpy` Gašpar!

Odoslaťod admin 23 Feb 2014 16:59

Diskusia k článku: Košice Weekend - Final Day: Víťazom turnaja sa stal Ivan `Gašpy` Gašpar!

Ďalší turnaj Košice Weekend je za nami. Spoznali sme nového víťaza, ktorým sa stal domáci regulár Ivan "Gašpy" Gašpar. Ten za víťazstvo si odniesol €1,759, keďže zanechal za sebou celé štartovné pole. Hráči sa v pätici dohodli na deale a dohrávalo sa o €379. Priebeh celého finálového dňa nájdete v článku. Všetkým finalistom gratulujeme!

01:10 Víťazom turnaja Košice Weekend sa stáva domáci hráč Ivan "Gašpy" Gašpar!
Víťazstvo si odnáša Ivan "Gašpy" Gašpar, ktorý za svoj výkon si odnáša €1,759. Gašpy dokázal poraziť 196 súper a zaslúžene bude jeho meno vyryté na pohár víťazov. Všetkým finalistom gratulujeme!

01:10 Runner upom sa stáva Rišo Breuer, ktorý si odnáša €1,200!
Gašpy a Rišo sa dostali na flop %6d% %9d% %Ac%. Rišo checkol, Gašpy zahlásil all-in a Rišo snap callol s %As% %8s%. Gašpy otočil %Th% %9h% a potreboval pomoc. Tá sa dostavila už na turne v podobe %Tc% a river doplnila nič neriešiaca %3d%. Rišo Breuer tak obsadil druhé miesto!

01:06 Sme v heads-upe
V heads-upe sa stretli Ivan "Gašpy" Gašpar a Rišo Breuer. Prvý menovaný drží chipleade v pomere 2 ku 1. Víťaz duelu si odnesie ešte €379 k dealu.

01:04 Erik Rami končí na 3.mieste za €1,260

01:03 Gašpy chipleader, Erik Short
Gašpy sa stackol...

Celý článok => Košice Weekend - Final Day: Víťazom turnaja sa stal Ivan `Gašpy` Gašpar!
Obrázok používateľa
admin

Založený: Sep 2008
Poďakoval/li: 132 krát/177 krát

Re: Live Report: Košice Weekend Final Day v Monte Carle

Odoslaťod trgy 23 Feb 2014 19:00

Mr. Rami uz ma milion?
trgy

Založený: Nov 2010
Poďakoval/li: 21 krát/35 krát

Odoslaťod Xaress 23 Feb 2014 19:19

Ešte nie ale nechýba veľa :D
Xaress

Založený: Dec 2007
Poďakoval/li: 41 krát/19 krát

Odoslaťod stefi99 23 Feb 2014 21:24

Myslim,ze to vyhra Gaspy-v KE niet lepsieho turnajoveho hraca.
stefi99

Založený: Feb 2014
Poďakoval/li: 1 krát/6 krát

Odoslaťod Ceasears 23 Feb 2014 22:17

stefi99 napísal:Myslim,ze to vyhra Gaspy-v KE niet lepsieho turnajoveho hraca.

Máš zvláštny zmysel pre humor...
Obrázok používateľa
Ceasears

Založený: Dec 2009
Poďakoval/li: 39 krát/52 krát

Re: Košice Weekend - Final Day: Víťazom turnaja sa stal Ivan `Ga

Odoslaťod stefi99 24 Feb 2014 05:24

No co povies teraz,ty humorista ? :Yahoo!:
stefi99

Poďakoval/li: 1 krát/6 krát

Re: Košice Weekend - Final Day: Víťazom turnaja sa stal Ivan `Ga

Odoslaťod vvvvvter7cv 24 Feb 2014 08:18

John Candy Wagons East!!John Candy was part of the ruling comedy family of the 1980s, starring in movies like Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Spaceballs, Stripes, Uncle Buck, and Cool RunningsIf you have a noise in your car and you can't seem to figure it out, ask me about it in the comment box below and I will answer your question asap, if you think the article could benefit someone you know, please share it on Facebook or Twitter, just click the buttons at the top of the page, thank you, I really appreciate it Blake path is truely set out before him and the ride there is one worth takingIf I had to say which I prefer I would say and to Help parksOne of the coolest features of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is Group Play, which lets you connect other Samsung Galaxy S4s up to yours so you can use them as extra speakers to create a surround sound stereo of sorts Unlike other applications, App Maker Store doesn't have separate app categories, which in my opinion is good I believe they will increase the dividend by at least 9% While you and I know all three companies can't be first, when we read the fine print, we find that each is using different metrics to rank themselves at the top Under that you've got the new three virtual button set up offering Back, Home and Latest Apps

Once again young Henry FitzRoy knelt before his father and as the patent was read he was invested with the trappings of a dukeDue to its smooth connectivity to the capital and moreover, with all of its surrounding industrial settlements, Bhiwadi has received mega push for realty to flourishCheck out this DIY video tutorial from Curbly, the best place to share pictures of your home, find design ideas, and get expert home improvement advice The successful entrepreneurs I've worked with know exactly what they should be focusing on each day Although these achievements help their cause, past activities alone won't land a new positionWill: To be successful, you need all of the following: Knowledge of the area, a real buyer's list (I will explain), knowledge of the numbers (again, I will explain), and determinationThus, why raise more money than your business needs right now?The goal here is to ensure all your business assets are working overtime to bring in value and profits for your company When you have to make decisions during the negotiations, you can use your knowledge of what goals you are trying to achieve to steer the negotiations Why can't we see some of that happen?For three movies Indiana Jones is an abnormally badass archaeologist, and then we cut to the fourth movie and find out he was once an appropriately badass soldier

On the other hand, should you find your delivery skills lacking in expression both in conversation and at the lectern, try the following exercises, using a video recorder if at all possible If you do not detoxify your body regularly with colon cleanses and other gentle cleansing techniques they will simply collect and make you feel weak and sluggish and your skin will look old and tired A surefire solution is a custom enterprise app store Any other company trying to duplicate what Kinder Morgan has assembled would face huge cost and regulatory hurdles; I just do not think it can be done Sensitive skin type will get impacted more compared to normal skin Under that you've got the new three virtual button set up offering Back, Home and Latest Apps Rounding out the supporting cast is Eugene Levy, who plays Wholesale NFL Jerseys a Frenchman, and wholesale jerseys Kevin Dunn, who plays a Spanish conquistador Appointed viceroy of India (1947), he administered the transfer of power from Britain to the independent nations of India and Pakistan and served as the first governor general of India (194748) 2010, when the new government of Prime Minister David Cameron turned to austerity policies, it received fulsome praise from many people on this side of the Atlantic

It's not just search engines All in all, very good company to be counted amongstWe will have NO reservations about deleting your content if we feel you are posting merely to get a link without adding value to our discussionSample Blurb: As expected, nobody came to the Sadie Hawkins Dance, save Mary and Coach Lloyd Webber, who had clearly never learned her name and taken to calling her characters from his Tony Award winning musical CATS2 You will want to post your ads in the "Real Estate Services" section of these sites, and say something along the lines of I will do my best to read them to Damon and we will try to get those answered You spilled the milk, and you not only crying over it, you're blaming the cow was not summoned cheap nfl jerseys to parliament

That being said, what's the fun in making fairy tales too dark for the people they were originally intended for kids?"Alice's Insane Asylum play set comes with everything seen here The good news in my market, is that you do not need to spend a bunch to provide that noticeable difference You drag yourself off the sofa to answerRight now it's about the price of individual shares! Or, do you think that the market makers first consider the total value of the company, then refuse to sell shares to people who bid for them above that price?Or, are you somehow able to figure what the eventual value of the company will be? You can say, with certainty that they won't find customers sufficient to justify today's prices? Of course you can't! Realize what you are doing: You are looking at today's data about the companies assets and liabilities and trying to use those figures to predict the future, that never works and will prevent you from being able to seize real opportunities, because share prices rise ahead of performanceIn summary a successful Buy and Hold Investor:Makes their Money when they BuyEnsures Fast Occupancy and Low TurnoverHas a Defined and cheap jerseys Repeatable ProcessUse your real name and only your name in the field designated for your nameThe park has been fined by allowing a non licensed individual from investing there (state specific) People are super busy Your email address will not be published Just imagine High School Musical or Glee if everybody had nostrils like the Black Hole of Calcutta

Now What?Don't get me wrong The template uses basic shapes and text boxes to which you can add text, color or other customizations He was buried in an abbey at Romsey near his Hampshire home In other words, instead of closing the deal yourself and taking over the loan, you can wholesale the deal to another investor who will take over the loan The child presses a button, sits back, and watches the toy move and shake and dance and clap and sing and flash its lights and do all sorts of exciting thingsWe knew from dealing with our 100,000+ members and millions of visitors that the VAST majority of real estate investors are involved in the industry because they want to better their financial situation for the long term The top reasons a mobile home park would not want an investor working with them are;The corporation has a policy against investors Like trying to pee with a boner, they are difficult to manage and can be disastrous when forced in another directionFor the record, the main point of my posts wasn to comment on what 2gd said, but to point out that your reasons for defusing the upset caused by what he said are not good

By 14 June 2010, 1/6's advanced party had returned to the US and by late July the entire battalion was back from the deployment"If you neglect part of it, it affects all of it," he said But, instead, in typical fashion, politicians and bureaucrats want to impose Draconian safety nets, as a form of supposed insurance, rather than get anywhere near admitting what the real problem was Look for missing, chipped off paint on the trim, and do a light pressure test with a Phillips head screwdriver Subscriptions to the cloud based application start at $30 per month and deliver unprecedented access to cutting edge technology in a very easy to use way with immediate availability on"The sensory feedback experienced using Bespoke Modeling 3D prints is nearly identical to operating on a real bone," says Dr When trust is our primary objective, better to opt for instant honesty"As we know, any business executive who thought he could ignore the lesser known competition was miserably mistaken Choose a reliable roofing contractor for your project, work with them to select quality products and back yourself with a strong warranty This provides McDonald's with a lot of power over its suppliers, many of whom rely on McDonald's for their existence
vvvvvter7cv

Poďakoval/li: 0 krát/0 krát

Naspäť na Novinky a zaujímavosti

Kto je prítomný

Používatelia prezerajúci si toto fórum: Žiadny registrovaný používateľ a 42 hostí.

Prihlásenie

Zabudol som heslo

Nie ste zaregistrovaný? Registrácia tu!